ProximityCast.com

Monday, January 7, 2008

a Favorite Restaurant ~entry #5


Gaston's Trout Fishing Resort on the White River below the Bull Shoals Dam has a world class fine dining restaurant that is definitely worth experiencing.
Gaston's has a small grass airstrip and many pilots fly in to experience the amazing ambiance of Gaston's.
Depending on your stature in life, the menu may be considered a slight bit expensive, however Gaston's offers a Sunday Brunch that is awesome!
It is a buffet style offering that has fried trout, broiled trout, smoked trout, eggs Benedict, custom omelets cooked while you watch, and much much more.
The dessert selection is always huge. This is an all you can eat buffet you won't want to miss if you're ever in this area.
Gaston's restaurant has huge glass windows that offer scenic views of the river and Ozarks. The ceiling and walls are filled with antiques from yesteryear.
If someone is not satisfied after a Sunday brunch at Gaston's deal, I'd have to wonder if it is possible to satisfy them.
Gaston's is high on my list as a favorite.
So, where is your favorite restaurant?
Perhaps you'd consider uploading it to ProximityCast.com


Today I will continue to work on implementing geocoding. There is so much to do.
Dream big Dreams, but never forget that realistic short-term goals are the keys to your success. Mac Anderson - Founder of Successories from his book: The Essence of Leadership
I have big dreams for ProximityCast. I'm hoping that someday it will meet all of your expectations and provide just what you want and need. Oh yes: I wish it were all here already, however it is happening one step at a time. In The Essence of Leadership Mac says, "Remember, it's a cinch by the inch." That saying has helped me to stay the course I'm on. Mac said his grandmother originally told him the saying. She phrased it like this: "Inch by inch life's a cinch, yard by yard life is hard."


Like I said, today the inch I am pursuing is geocoding. Here is a peek at the yard ahead. Things I need to get too.

  1. Improve my Google Map feature. It does not work that well in Internet Explorer's browser.

  2. My category selector needs lots of work.

  3. I need to implement the ability of users to write reviews.

  4. ...and much, much more.


Amazon.com just delivered two new computer science reference books: Mastering Regular Expressions, and Regular Expression pocket reference. So, I guess I need to get busy with some coding...
ciao my friends!

No comments: