ProximityCast.com

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another non-coding day

I plan on coding tomorrow. I will try to create the regular expression I need.
So, How did I like the book: "Mastering Regular Expressions"?
The author had my captive attention through the 1st chapter and much of chapter 2. He highly recommends that a you read through chapter 6 before trying to use the book as a reference. Somewhere in chapter 3,4,5,&6 I started asking myself: "just how far down the rabbit hole to I really want to go?" "Just how far down the rabbit hole do I really need to go?" Well I did not read the latter chapters with the same enthusiasm as the 1st and most of the 2nd. If I'm successful creating and implementing my regular expression tomorrow, I'll be happy.
Mexican food anyone?
Till next time,
ciao my friends!

No comments: