ProximityCast.com

Friday, April 25, 2008

Contact Page added

Thanks to a nudge from a good friend I got busy and added a Contact page to ProximityCast.com
Feed back is useful, motivating, and appreciated.
As a solo act things don't always go as fast as I might like, but I take all constructive criticism seriously and try to get to things as fast as I can. There is still a lot to do to make ProximityCast all it can be. I still need a means to encourage users to submit their "Location Pictures". If everyone contributes just a little the site will become a whole lot more useful for all of us.
I'd be happy simply taking and contributing pictures, but there is so much to do and I can't capture the world by myself.
It is fun though doing what I can as I can.

Till next time my friends,

ciao

No comments: